Terms and conditions of use
we welcome you on the website of VALDORCIATERRESENESI.COM, online store for wine and oil
How to request information:
For any information you can contact us directly by email at email@example.com
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
The following General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer and sale of products on this website www.valdorciaterresenesi.com.
Art. 1 – General provisions
1. The user navigating in this area accesses VALDORCIATERRESENESI, accessible through the url: www.valdorciaterreseneis.com The navigation and transmission of a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site itself indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree no. 70/03) by
Company: VALDORCIATERRESENESI SRL
Location: C.S. 3 LOC. RIPA D’ORCIA 53023 CASTIGLIONE D’ORCIA SI
VAT number: 00957730526
Enrolled in the REA,
3. The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- The General Conditions of Sale may be modified at any time. Any changes and/or new conditions will be in force from the moment of their publication on the Site.
Art. 2 – Object
1. These General Conditions of Sale regulate the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on VAL D’ORCIA TERRE SENESI and do not regulate, however, the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest to check their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relevant instructions.
2. In it are contained the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that you can use, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the related costs of shipping and delivery, a reference to the conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal; methods and timing of return of purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “Proceed with purchase” button at the end of the wizard.
- Upon conclusion of the contract, the seller will take charge of the order for its processing.
Art. 4 – Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user is obliged to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
2. Once the user has registered, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him/her.
3. The confirmation will in any case exonerate La Val d’Orcia Terre Senesi Srl from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user is obliged to promptly inform Val d’Orcia Terre Senesi Srl of any variation of their data at any time communicated.
4. If then the user communicates data not exact or incomplete or even if there is a dispute by the parties concerned about the payments made, Val d’Orcia Terre Senesi Srl will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the deficiencies are remedied.
5. On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, Val d’Orcia Terre Senesi Srl will assign the same username and password. The latter recognizes that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user’s access to the Services and the only system suitable to identify the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect on him.
- The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 – Availability of products
1. The availability of the products refers to the actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must in any case be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of several users, the products could be sold to other customers before the confirmation of the order.
2. Even after the sending of the order confirmation e-mail may occur cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
- If the purchaser requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, Val d’Orcia Terre Senesi Srl will refund the amount paid within 14 days from the moment in which Val d’Orcia Terre Senesi Srl became aware of the purchaser’s decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
1. Val d’Orcia Terre Senesi srl sells: organic wine and oil of its own production
- The offer is detailed on our website at the link: www.valdorciaterreseensi.com
Art. 7 – Payment methods and prices
1. The price of the products will be as indicated from time to time on the site, unless there is a manifest error.
2. In case of error Val d’Orcia Terre Senesi Srl will inform the buyer as soon as possible allowing the confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, Val d’Orcia Terre Senesi Srl will not be obliged to supply what has been sold at the lower price wrongly indicated.
3. The prices of the site are expressed in Euro, are inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. The changes do not concern orders for which confirmation of the order has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. Simply follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. The details of the order can be modified before payment.
5. Payment can be made through:
– Credit card (Visa and Mastercard)
– Bank transfer
VAL D’ORCIA TERRE SENESI SRL
IBAN: IT 08 M 01030 72020 000000 669844
BIC/SWIFT: PASCITMMSQO – BIC valid for SEPA area operations (optional)
Art. 8 – Delivery
1. VAL D’ORCIA TERRE SENESI SRL makes shipments throughout Italy, Europe and outside the EU.
2. VAL D’ORCIA TERRE SENESI SRL will only make deliveries to the user’s home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. VAL D’ORCIATERRESENESI SRL makes shipments throughout Italy, Europe and outside the EU.
4. VAL D’ORCIA TERRE SEENSI SRL will only make deliveries to the user’s home, provided at the time of purchase.
5. Delivery is generally made within 3/8 working days from receipt of payment, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the period estimated at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum period of 30 days from the date of confirmation.
6. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
7. If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, please contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
8. If delivery cannot take place for reasons for which we are not responsible after 30 days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that the contract is to be terminated.
9. Delivery is generally made within 3/8 working days after receipt of payment, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the period estimated at the time of selecting the c7 mode. As a result of the termination the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs, excluding any additional costs arising from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 14 days from the date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
- Shipping costs are borne by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted when placing the order.
Art. 9 – Passing of risk
- The risks related to the products shall pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. Ownership of the products shall be deemed to have been acquired upon receipt of full payment of all amounts due in respect of the products, including shipping costs, i.e. at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later date.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial conformity
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to his business or professional activity, this warranty is valid on condition that the defect becomes apparent within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the buyer makes a formal complaint about the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is filled in correctly.
3. In the event of non-conformity, the purchaser who has entered into the contract as a consumer shall be entitled to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract with regard to the contested goods and the consequent return of the price.
- All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the period of 14 days starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase may send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The buyer must also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit statement containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively send the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not mandatory.
5. The goods must be sent back to:
VAL D’ORCIA TERRE SENESI SRL
C.S. 3 LOC. RIPA D’ORCIA 53023 CASTIGLIONE D’ORCIA SI
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached fiscal documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 7 days. The shipping costs for the return are charged to the buyer.
7. As provided by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until the receipt of the goods or until the buyer has demonstrated that the goods have been returned.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and products of VAL D’ORCIA TERRE SENESI SRL are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
- The site will perform the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary to make the refund.
Art. 12 – Data processing
1. By using the site you authorize the processing of your personal data. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
2. Data controller VAL D’ORCIA TERRE SENSI SRL
3. Data processor, appointed by the owner, VAL D’ORCIA TERRE SENESI SRL
4. The data will be processed at C.S. 9 LOC. RIPA D’ORCIA 53 023 CASTIGLIONE D’ORCIA SI
5. The processing of data is carried out exclusively electronically, using computer tools and supports to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The information stored is protected from unauthorized access.
6. We proceed to the processing of data provided by users in relation to purchase orders, payments (which may contain name, address, contact details), IP address, all other data communicated.
7. The purpose of the use of such data is the execution of the purchase order and payments, the communication of such data to third party suppliers of payment services, shipping as well as contacts of an informative nature about the activities and services of the site, offers of a commercial nature of VAL D’ORCIA TERRE SENESI SRL.
8. The provision of data and consent to the processing for the purposes of the contract or the fulfillment of the order and the related payment is necessary for the conclusion of the contract and the execution of the contract, therefore the refusal to provide such data or to give consent to its treatment has as a consequence the impossibility for the user to purchase the products and services offered.
9. The provision of data and consent to the processing for the purposes of commercial communications is optional. However, any refusal to provide such data or to give consent to its processing may result in the impossibility for the user to receive such additional services.
10. The user is always entitled to have his/her data updated, corrected or integrated, to have it deleted, transformed into an anonymous form or blocked if processed in violation of the law, including data that does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed, to be notified that the operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, to those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The user has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
12.The user may also revoke at any time the consent to the processing of their data previously given to VAL D’ORCIA TERRE SENESI SRL.
13. All the rights provided by EU Regulation 2016/679 can be exercised by the user by writing to the following email: email@example.com
14. On the first visit the user will be invited to choose their language and will offer the possibility to save the language of preference. For this purpose, the user authorizes the use of identification codes known as cookies, i.e. small files sent by the user’s own Internet server that can be recorded on the hard disk of the user’s computer.
- The hard disk collects information on the user’s language preference and stores the pages of the site visited. Cookies are used in order to prevent the user from receiving the same information repeatedly or in the wrong language, and to adapt the content and presentation of the site to the user’s browser type.
Art. 13 – Safeguard clause
1. Should one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale be null and void for any reason whatsoever, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 – Applicable law and jurisdiction
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted according to it, without prejudice to any other overriding mandatory rules prevailing in the buyer’s country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same shall be settled exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the purchaser qualifies as a Consumer, any disputes shall be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 01/12/2020.