The sight is an intense ruby red with bright and lively reflections.
The olfactory intensity is characterized by fruity notes of cherry and blueberry and a floral of violet just withered; a toasted sweet tobacco and spicy pink pepper and delicate vanilla counterbalance notes of musk and Mediterranean maquis.
On the palate it is intense and juicy, vibrant for the strength of its acidity and composed for the quality of its tannin. Nice fruity finish with excellent persistence.
- Certification: DOC Orcia Sangiovese
- Available size: Bordeaux bottle l. 0,75
- Time needed to have product available: 3 days
- Alcohol: 13/14%
- Average nutritional values per 150 ml of product: Energy 518 kJ / 124 kcal, Carbohydrates 4.1 g, (of which Sugars 1.2 g), Fats 0g, Protein 0g, Salt 0.02 g, Potassium 167 mg
- Produced in: Tuscany (Italy)
- Substances or products that cause allergies or intolerances: contains sulfites
Manual harvesting of grapes with careful selection.
Fermentation in steel barrels at controlled temperature for about 15 days. Once the malolactic fermentation is over the wine is put to mature in oak barrels for at least 12 months and then refined in bottle for another 12 months.