Intense and bright ruby red, the nose has fruity notes of cherries and plums, a floral iris and violet, and then opens on sensations of underbrush and licorice root. Leather, tobacco, clove, as well as a slight balsamicity, enrich the bouquet.
On the palate it is characterized by good tannins and a distinct acidity that make the sip progressive and dynamic between the juiciness of currants and blueberries and nuances of bitter cocoa. It closes with a fruity freshness of blood orange in a persistent and clear finish.
- Certification: DOC Orcia
- Available size: Bordeaux bottle l. 0,75
- Time needed to have product available: 3 days
- Alcohol: 13/14%
- Average nutritional values per 150 ml of product: Energy 518 kJ / 124 kcal, Carbohydrates 4.1 g, (of which Sugars 1.2 g), Fats 0g, Protein 0g, Salt 0.02 g, Potassium 167 mg
- Produced in: Tuscany (Italy)
- Substances or products that cause allergies or intolerances: contains sulfites
Medium-aged wine blend of sangiovese with cabernet sauvignon, 6 months in wood.
A red wine with the perfect balance of Sangiovese
Manual harvesting of the grapes with scrupulous selection. Fermentation in steel barrels at controlled temperature for about 10 days. Once the malolactic fermentation is over the wine is put to mature in oak barrels for at least 6 months and then refined in bottle for another 6 months.