The color is ruby red and its transparency is typical of Orcia wines. It smells of ripe red fruit that combines with the more rustic notes of undergrowth and game.
The tannins, evident but soft on the palate, give a softness that compensate the acidity and flavor giving balance and persistence. Ideal with tasty dishes.
- Certification: DOC Orcia Sangiovese Riserva
- Available size: magnum l. 1,50
- Time needed to have product available: 3 days
- Alcohol: 14%
- Average nutritional values per 150 ml of product: Energy 518 kJ / 124 kcal, Carbohydrates 4.1 g, (of which Sugars 1.2 g), Fats 0g, Protein 0g, Salt 0.02 g, Potassium 167 mg
- Produced in: Tuscany (Italy)
- Substances or products that cause allergies or intolerances: contains sulfites
Manual harvesting of the grapes with scrupulous selection. Fermentation in steel barrels at controlled temperature for about 20 days. Once the malolactic fermentation is over the wine is put to mature in oak barrels for at least 24 months and then refined in bottle for another 24 months.